This is an analysis where multiple SPV’s are consolidated into a portfolio. The important part of this process is of a flexible template for the SPV that includes currency risks and different types of financing. In this webpage, the last part of the analysis is presented. I demonstrate outputs of individual SPV’s that are eventually rolled-up into the consolidated analysis. This depends on the financing structure of at the SPV and whether debt is issued on a project basis. The graphs show how debt service is paid at the individual SPV and how the individual SPV receives cash flow from the solar project in different scenario cases.
- The featured solar model page that is linked to this sentence includes completed finance models.
- There is also a file that allows you to automatically download panel prices and the price of silicon used in manufacturing the panels which is linked to this sentence.
- There is a webpage that works through resource issues including the performance ratio and how to find the best data on solar energy that hits a panel.
- There is a webpage that describes computation of the P50 versus P90, P99 etc. with some examples.
- There is a webpage that describes the arcane tax equity aspects of financing tax equity in the U.S.
- There is a page that works through how to consolidate multiple roof-top installations into a aggregate file.
This is a solar rooftop analysis that involves identical issues to real estate analysis that include creating a portfolio with different characteristics including start dates, end dates changes in utilisation and operating expenses. It includes detail methods for computing working and financing. There is a set of 15 videos that constitutes a course associated with both basic and advanced issues associated with this analysis.
Portfolio of Small Developments.xlsm
Playlist on Creating and Anlysing Portfolio of Projects or Assets
I have put together some of the videos that I have made on creating a portfolio of projects or SPV’s. Some of the videos do not reflect the final method that I have created and may be repetitive. But if you want to torture yourself you can take a look. The various videos in this playlist include different examples of how to create a portfolio and write the macros.